We are excited to be a qualifying course once again for the UNAA (Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association)! This season we are pleased to announce that the UNAA has added multiple age divisions (ages 7-9, 10-13, 14-17, 18+). Come compete for fun or the chance to advance to regional and national competitions throughout the country! Get ready for some awesome challenges on our new equipment not previously seen in competition.
This will be an epic all inclusive single stage competition consisting of obstacles similar to those seen on American Ninja Warrior! Prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 overall in each age division. This is also a qualifying course for the UNAA (Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association) 2017-2018 season! The top 50% will advance to regional competitions. If you want to advance, you must show proof of membership to the UNAA which must be purchased on their website http://www.ultimateninja.net
Membership is not required to compete in this competition but is required to advance to UNAA regional competitions.
(Time frames and age brackets are subject to change and may vary depending on number of entries)
DAY OF THE EVENT
- Please verify the division you are signed up (schedule below)
- You must complete a liability waiver if you have not been to the gym before. This can be completed on the first page of our website or following this link.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the event to check in.
- No more than 2 spectators per competitor. This is to ensure safety and prevent crowding.
- If you are competing to advance in the UNAA then you must join their league which is a separate fee. This can be done on their website http://www.ultimateninja.net/. This is not required to compete, but it is required to advance to their regional competitions.
- All competitors will receive a medal. The top 3 in each division will receive prizes. There are 2 divisions of each youth class so the final combined UNAA results of those advancing will be posted as soon as possible after the competition. Showing your proof of UNAA membership will be greatly appreciated and speed this process up.
- We are following the UNAA rules for this qualifying competition. It will consist of a single stage with the rules listed below.
Saturday November 4th
9am – Youth Age 7-9 Division 1
1230pm – Youth Age 7-9 Division 2
4pm – Youth Age 10-13 Division 1
7:30pm – Youth Age 10-13 Division 2
Sunday November 5th
11am – Adult 18+ Division
3pm – Teen Age 14-17 Division
The UNAA uses a point system for scoring. Each obstacle is worth 1 point, should an athlete fail an
obstacle they will continue their run until they finish or fail the final obstacle, at which point the clock
Score is then determined by points gained, and time of full run. Points are the highest priority
when determining final score with time being second priority. (EX: athlete completes 12 of 13
obstacles they have 12 points)
Competitors have ONE reattempt to use on the obstacle of their choosing. The reattempt cannot be
used on an obstacle that has already been passed.
Summer 2017 Competition results:
Congrats to all the Youth and Adult Ninja Warriors who came out for our Summer Ninja Warrior Competition. They battled our challenging courses with a ton of talent and heart! Here are the official results for all divisions on July 15 and 16. Get ready for even more challenges at our fall competition! More details coming soon…
1st place- Nate Friedman
2nd place- Max Jones 3rd place- Kenly Everhart
1st place- Evan Darr
2nd place- Micah Graves
3rd palce- Max Nitoiu
1st place- Saige Ely
2nd place- Keegan Everhart
3rd place- Landon Baker
1st place -Will Warner
2nd place -Josh Satterfield
3rd place -Montgomery Fu.
Follow our Facebook event page for up to date details.